Yes. Tickets are for the personal use of the applicant and her/his guest only and the applicant must attend the Match. Neither the applicant nor their guest may sell, offer for sale, auction, resell or otherwise transfer tickets.
Articles in this section
- I cannot submit my application. I'm having a PAYMENT SUBMISSION ERROR or I cannot see the payment section.
- If I am successful in my application for tickets, do I have to attend the match?
- Can I apply for tickets for a friend?
- What is a “guest”?
- What is an “applicant”?
- What are the rules for applying for tickets for the 2017 UEFA Europa League™ Final?
- How do I pay for my tickets?
- How many tickets can I apply for?
- When does the ticket sales take place?
- Who can apply for tickets through UEFA.com?