Applications can only be made for tickets within one price category. However, in order to increase lottery winning chances, applicants can indicate that they would willing to accept tickets in a different price category by ticking the appropriate box on the application page at the ticket portal. In such case, if tickets in the price category selected are no longer available, applicant may be allocated tickets in another price category. You may only ever be upgraded or downgraded by one price category.
Articles in this section
- I cannot submit my application. I'm having a PAYMENT SUBMISSION ERROR or I cannot see the payment section.
- If I am successful in my application for tickets, do I have to attend the match?
- Can I apply for tickets for a friend?
- What is a “guest”?
- What is an “applicant”?
- What are the rules for applying for tickets for the 2017 UEFA Europa League™ Final?
- How do I pay for my tickets?
- How many tickets can I apply for?
- When does the ticket sales take place?
- Who can apply for tickets through UEFA.com?