It makes no difference whether you apply earlier or later during the sales period. Every valid application received between Friday, 17 March 2017 as from 12:00 CET and Tuesday 28 March 2017 by 12:00 CET has the same chance of being successful (if demand exceeds supply for Tickets, they will be allocated by random selection via a lottery).
Articles in this section
- I cannot submit my application. I'm having a PAYMENT SUBMISSION ERROR or I cannot see the payment section.
- If I am successful in my application for tickets, do I have to attend the match?
- Can I apply for tickets for a friend?
- What is a “guest”?
- What is an “applicant”?
- What are the rules for applying for tickets for the 2017 UEFA Europa League™ Final?
- How do I pay for my tickets?
- How many tickets can I apply for?
- When does the ticket sales take place?
- Who can apply for tickets through UEFA.com?