No. Each ticket is allocated to a specific person. You must provide the full name and date of birth of the person who will accompany you to the match. ID checks may be carried out at the entrance to the stadium and if your ID does not match the name indicated on the application form, entry will be refused.
Articles in this section
- I cannot submit my application. I'm having a PAYMENT SUBMISSION ERROR or I cannot see the payment section.
- If I am successful in my application for tickets, do I have to attend the match?
- Can I apply for tickets for a friend?
- What is a “guest”?
- What is an “applicant”?
- What are the rules for applying for tickets for the 2017 UEFA Europa League™ Final?
- How do I pay for my tickets?
- How many tickets can I apply for?
- When does the ticket sales take place?
- Who can apply for tickets through UEFA.com?