No. Only official UEFA Europa League™ sponsors may use tickets for commercial purposes. Therefore tickets cannot be used for any commercial purposes, including promotions, advertising, as prizes in competitions or sweepstakes, or as a part of a travel package (e.g. combining flights, hotel and tickets).
Articles in this section
- I cannot submit my application. I'm having a PAYMENT SUBMISSION ERROR or I cannot see the payment section.
- If I am successful in my application for tickets, do I have to attend the match?
- Can I apply for tickets for a friend?
- What is a “guest”?
- What is an “applicant”?
- What are the rules for applying for tickets for the 2017 UEFA Europa League™ Final?
- How do I pay for my tickets?
- How many tickets can I apply for?
- When does the ticket sales take place?
- Who can apply for tickets through UEFA.com?